Reliable and durable commercial windows
Prévost windows are designed to comply with the most stringent requirements of NAFS-11 (AW and CW) and its Canadian supplement. They are perfectly adapted to commercial and institutional buildings such as educational establishments and multi-dwelling buildings.
Why choose Prévost windows?
- Frames are insulated with strong and stable structural polyamide thermal barriers.
- Watertight glazing gaskets are made of Santoprene™—the most flexible and durable weather stripping under extreme conditions
- Intermediate EPDM gaskets with integral moulded corners provide waterproofing
- Protected condensation drains allow water to escape to the exterior.
Our patented MAXSEAL glazing stops and corner plugs make our windows high performing (rain screen). Tests conducted by an independent laboratory confirm: these revolutionary glazing stops are your guarantee that our window units will meet the highest water tightness standards, even under extreme temperature conditions (-30° C.)
Advantages of MAXSEAL glazing stops
- Make glazing installation simple and easy
- Provide a perfect seal between double glazing and frame, thus eliminating the need for a heel bead
- Eliminate the problem of compatibility between the heel bead caulking product and double glazing
- Considerably reduce the labour cost of installing a continuous backing rod and caulking joint all around the glass
- Make glass replacement much easier