The anodizing process consists of an electro-chemical reaction that transforms the aluminum surface into aluminum oxide to render it durable and corrosion-resistant.
Advantages of anodized aluminum :
- Durability: anodized products have an extremely long life span
- Cost: anodizing is a cost-saving process
- Colour stability: anodic finishes provide excellent resistance to ultraviolet rays, do not chip, peel or chalk, and can easily be restored
- Ease of maintenance: simply rinse the anodized surface or wash with mild soap when necessary
- Aesthetics: anodizing allows the natural beauty of the aluminum’s metallic nature to shine through.
Anodized aluminum experts for 60 years
Prévost has been anodizing a wide range of aluminum parts for all types of industries for nearly 60 years. Our leading-edge technology anodizing process guarantees a uniform and durable finish of your choice, whatever the nature of your project. Anodize pieces of any size using our large-scale baths.
The personalized service you deserve.
Reliable and fast, at a competitive price!
Ask for a quote !
For a reliable and competitive aluminum anodizing service,
we are the experts!